Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Always hugs for big brother!


Hugs are always something that are nice. I still can't believe what a good brother Taylor is to his little sister. He loves her so much, and she obviously loves him. When I look at this photo, I can tell how much he needed her hug right then and there. That was when we very first got to the hospital to see him. She always gets so excited that she actually squeals with delight.








This is when we were about to leave. Taylor took us to his room to show us he had moved to a new room. Now in their rooms, all there is, is a bed. Carlie tried to jump on his bed, but we quickly scolded her. You can just see on each of their faces that this hug is more of a sad hug. I am so glad that Taylor still likes hugs from his sisters. If you enlarge the photo you can see a tear drop in his eye. Makes me so sad!

1 comment:

Didi said...

What a special relationship they have!!! I love seeing them together in your photos...their love for each other shines through.