Sunday, June 1, 2008

Something that I think had to do with autism...


When Taylor was very young, an infant, he never cried or was fussy. He might once in awhile if he was wet, but that is it. It was a bit odd though to be honest, because as a mom, we expect our babies to cry if they are tired, or hungry, or when they are upset if someone is in their space for too long and they want to be alone. Taylor did not do that. He was what we would consider, to be a really good baby. I, in my heart of heart, think that was something to do with his autism. I could be wrong, but I just have never seen a baby be that quiet before.

1 comment:

Didi said...

Our Colin was the same way...he was the EASIEST baby ever! I am quite sure it was the first inkling/clue/symptom/whatever you call it that he had autism/aspergers.