Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Guess who is Phoenix of the week?



My son; obviously. Each week the staff at the Parry Center, that work in his unit, Phoenix, choose one patient of the week. This week, they chose Taylor and he is so very proud of himself. We are thrilled. What might you ask, will be his reward for this? He gets to pick out the movies each night this week to watch, and he gets $3.00 to spend anywhere. He is beyond thrilled. I get excited to see him excited at little things. Now, the really big stuff.... only about 39 hours left until I get to hug him and tell him how proud I am of him. I told him on the phone... but I will be able to hug him and look at those big brown eyes. I am so excited!

2 comments:

Didi said...

Whooohooo! I bet he had to work hard for this honor! Go Taylor!!!

Anonymous said...

Jon SLater

TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude your were my best freind.